Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.

AccueilAccueil  PortailPortail  RechercherRechercher  Dernières imagesDernières images  S'enregistrerS'enregistrer  Connexion  
Le Deal du moment : -24%
PC Portable Gaming 15.6″ Medion Erazer Deputy ...
Voir le deal
759.99 €

New Call for Donations

AuteurMessage
atlasboy

New Call for Donations Empty
MessageSujet: New Call for Donations   New Call for Donations EmptyLun 17 Déc - 5:33

Salam Alaykoum,
Dear brothers n'sisters
Alhamdoulilah that our brother Lahcen finally joined his mother land,
as we all should know, his situation requires additional care and eventualy additional financial aid,
for that reason i'd like to launch a call for support to all moroccans arround the globe to contribute in keeping Soldat Lahcen well taken care of, for that i'm already working on my territory of operation (North America) collecting donations from brothers and sisters that i know directly or by sending random e-mails to moroccans in USA and Canada, hopefuly this will bring some extra funds to help maintain the stability of his condition,
i'd like also to ask all of you to suggest other ideas that might be better in sending the message and getting good results,

قال الله تعالى : "من ذا الذي يقرض الله قرضا حسنا فيضاعفه له أضعافا كثيرة ، والله يقبض ويبسط وإليه ترجعون"

و الله لا يضيع أجر المحسنين

Thanking you in advance , May Allah bless Lahcen and all of us during these holy days
Sincerely yours
Brother Jaafar Atlasboy
Revenir en haut Aller en bas

New Call for Donations
Page 1 sur 1